Tuesday, March 2, 2010

One of My FAVORITE Etsy Shops!

Ok, so it's Tuesday. I know. I'ts not Friday BUT I just had to share my FABULOUS FIND .

I just love watching the front page of http://www.etsy.com/ for the featured seller. A few weeks ago Etsy featured an amazing shop that I just had to order from.


http://www.haveitconfections.etsy.com/

They make amazing caramels, marshmallows and nougat. I personally ordered their "just a taste" size of 4 different "cut your own" caramels. I tried the Belgian Chocolate Caramel, Spiced Vanilla Caramel, Marzipan Caramel, and my new best friend, the Fleur De Sel Caramel. It was all amazing and I loved that I could cut my own - a chunk or a sliver depending on my mood. I love the salty/sweet combination of their Fleur De Sel caramels ~ it was more than just eating sweets - it was a memorable experience.

Fleur De Sel Caramels & Toasted Coconut Marshmallows

I know they are still catching up from the hundreds of orders they received after being featured by Etsy, but anything you order is going to be well worth the wait. I'm not much of a marshmallow person, but I'm going to have to try those next because their caramel was unlike any I'd had before so you know they only make the best!
Off to go have a bite of Fleur De Sel - my mouth started watering the minute I started typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment