Friday, March 26, 2010

What a Week!

I'm sorry I don't have a Fabulous Find for you today. This has been a crazy week!
Our sweet pug Phoebe has been very sick - she's got some kind of autoimmune disorder & her body is attacking her red blood cells/platelets. She's very weak and on lots of meds.



Plus, with the crazy 70 degree days, then 30 degrees with snow, then 70 degrees...

All of our allergies are out of whack here. Our 3 year old has been suffering with so much drainage that it's finally gotten to his tummy and he's sick.

(this is one of my fave pics - taken a couple of months ago)

So in between feeding the dog her 9 pills today and running with a bucket to my son's side, I just don't have time for a Fabulous Find today.

Instead I'm wishing all of you a happy weekend & I'm looking forward to a better week next week!

2 comments:

  1. Aww :( I hope everyone gets better, soon! Phoebe, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My children are both sick today too. What a blessing that I can be home with them today and not have to deal with taking a sick day or handing my sad & miserable little ones on to someone else. I know you have the same blessing, I admire you for your choice to be home full time. It's worth it. By the way I received my ring on Friday and it is beautiful, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete