Friday, March 5, 2010

FABULOUS FRIDAY!

Ok, so I'm a little late with this, blame my... well, I can't think of anything to blame it on ;-)
Here's the 2nd installment of my FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!
This week's featured shop is...........
(drumroll please...............)


I don't remember how I found Denise, but I fanned their Facebook page and I'm so glad I did!What drew me in was this:


Rock Candy Soap! I just love the idea and it looks great!

Just in time for Easter they've got some super-cute "Soapy Chicks" (get your mind out of the gutter - they're Peeps).




I just love seeing their cute, whimsical soaps and I know they take so much talent to make. After my brief interest in soap-making (2 batches of very funky-not-in-a-good-way soap) I really appreciate all of the hard work and skill that goes into making soaps that look, smell and feel good!

Thanks to Denise for letting me feature http://www.etsy.com/shop/ajsweetsoap !

No comments:

Post a Comment