Friday, February 26, 2010

Fabulous Finds Friday - The Pilot

No, I'm not featuring a pilot this week, I'm actually starting something new (in the hopes it will stick and get picked up for many seasons to come). I'm calling it... (drumroll please)...
FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY!
Here's the idea - I'm going to feature a fabulous Etsy shop each Friday! I'm going to draw on my personal experiences as not just an Etsy shopowner, but also an Etsy customer!
I had this great shop lined up for today and then it dawned on me - I should probably ask them if they're ok with it first! I mean, who wouldn't love a glowing recommendation, but I've gotta make sure they're ok with me using some of their pictures first.
So here we are at the First Weekly Fabulous Finds Friday.
And I haven't got my stuff together.
It would make more sense to wait until next week, when I'm more prepared to post, but that's not my style. Patience has never been one of my strengths. So here I am, rambling about absolutely nothing (well not nothing - an idea, but that's about it).
I did contact the shop I wanted to feature (about 10 minutes ago) and then realized they are on vacation for the weekend. Well, if I do get permission from them you can expect a belated FABULOUS FINDS FRIDAY (the saturday edition).
Stay tuned...
and have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I do a Friday Features and love finding great items on Etsy to match my theme for the week :)
    Can't wait to see your first installment :)

    ReplyDelete